Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Contagious!

It is so fun to hear folks get excited about sharing God's love! One couple was sharing the results of their Kingdom Assignment only to be given an overwhelming opportunity to share with school lunches with several families. They discovered that there were half a dozen or so kids who weren't getting school lunches because there families couldn't afford it. I shared with them a 2nd Kingdom Assignment envelope and a family provided $25 to help with the project. I'm looking forward to reading the report in the next week or so!

One school employee discovered that there were kids who needed Christmas gifts! So their Kingdom Assignment is going to be to take on a family for Christmas. They asked if the church might want to take on a couple of families that go to North Elementary. I said yes and I'm looking at the paperwork on my desk! Two more Kingdom Assignments are going to take care of these families.

It's contagious I tell ya! More reports on my next post.

Keep sharing God's love!

No comments: